The intense rose, lime, and emerald green colors of the leaves give the impression of glittering jewels. Leaves are violet pink on undersides. Large pink flowers appear in afternoon in summer. Does not tolerate intense heat or strong, direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Prefers bright, filtered light and temperate climates with ample airflow.
- Bloom time: Summer
- Size: Up to 6 inches high and wide
- Porous soil with excellent drainage
- Provide partial shade to bright light with ample airflow
- Water thoroughly when soil is completely dry to the touch
- Hardiness: USDA Zone 10a (30-35° F)
- Sold in 2.5 inch pots